A provider of cloud healthcare software announced the top six healthcare trends that will have the biggest impact on physicians and medical offices in 2023.
These trends are based on aggregated, anonymous user data from more than 40,000 practitioners spanning 13,000 medical practices.
1. Medical offices will adopt a broader selection of patient-centric payment capabilities.
2. Mental healthcare will become an integral component of the healthcare experience.
3. There will be a resurgence of independent practices with more physicians choosing to take full ownership over their offerings and administrative processes.
With massive advancements across the healthtech space that streamline workflow and enable more efficient billing, patient engagement and EHR processes, staff physicians will seek to "be their own boss," launching autonomous independent practices that remove the barriers of corporate-owned healthcare practices.
4. Medical practice owners will lean more heavily into workflow and process automation improvements that enable informed decision-making capabilities based on highly-accurate data - significantly boosting the practice's financial performance.
5. Remote patient monitoring solutions will gain popularity, vastly improving patient outcomes and care management.
6. Medical offices will offer comprehensive self-service capabilities that give patients more control over their healthcare experience.
For over 40 years, Expeditor has been applying Six Sigma/Lean management principles to improve process automation, streamline communications and increase patient/workflow efficiency that improves the Patient Experience in our 8,000 client's outpatient clinics. Contact Us today and let us show you how we can help you accomplish this!
Read the entire article.